Founded in August of 2013, The MIB is a volunteer group of motivated fathers, step-fathers, grandfathers, and any other significant male role models.
The MIB was created for who want to make a positive influence on the campus life of Blythe Elementary students.
- To increase group-level father (men) involvement at Blythe
- To increase individual level father (men) involvement at Blythe
- To provide a forum for community discussion
- To provide a social outlet for fathers (men)
- To sponsor fundraising events
- To enhance the school grounds